The Athletic Gymnastics Club “Eptanison” and the Organizing Committee of the 33rd international festival of Gymnastics for All, Kefalonia Gym Festival “Anna Pollatou”, invite you with great pleasure to participate at this unique athletic event which will be held from 29 June to 2 July 2023 on the beautiful island of Kefalonia in Greece.
Kefalonia Gym Festival “Anna Pollatou” is one of the biggest events of “Gymnastics For All” in Greece and in Europe. It is an annual event that takes place every year at the end of June on the island of Kefalonia. It lasts for 4 days and there are performances of the athletic groups in different parts of the island.
Following the idea and philosophy of Gymnastics for All, the Festival is non competitive character and appeals to everyone who exercises without discrimination. People from different parts of the world are united through their love for exercising and they enjoy their participation in this big celebration of sport.
Conditions to Participate…
Participating groups can be from all institutions such as – Sports Programs from municipalities, from Public and Private Schools, from Athletic Sports Clubs, from Universities (especially sports academies), from Sports Centers, from Work Out Gymnasiums (e.g. aerobics), groups whose members are with special disabilities and of course all age groups (e.g. golden age gymnastics for all).
- There is no age limit. All age groups can participate
- The number of participants in each group must be at least 10 (ten) participants (and over).The main goal is maximum participants of all age groups in each group.
- The duration of each routine must be up to 5 (five) minutes.
- Free choice of choreography and music.The title of the routine and the name of the athletic group must be written on the CD or USB Stick. The athletics group must also have an alternate audio CD.
- The routines may consist of elements from: Rhythmic gymnastics, Aerobics, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Trampoline, Folklore dancing (with gymnastics elements), Modern dancing (with gymnastics elements), any other elements of gymnastics
- You can choose to use any gymnastics apparatus including apparatus that is of your ingenuity.
- The performance area is a gymnastic mattress 14mx14m (7 roll mats thickness 37mm ).
- In the 1st presentation at the main square of Lixouri, routines that have high difficulty elements (eg. from mini tramps) can not be performed there because of space limit.
- Εach team can participate with different groups. Each group may present only 1 (one)routine in every event.
- Passport and valid health or insurance card of the athletes is required.
- Each group has the responsibility to look after their personal art effects on their account.
- Visit our web site https://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr/acceptance-of-terms-and-conditions/ and download the declaration form of acceptance of terms and conditions. This declaration must be given to the Organizing Committee on the HOD meeting on the 29 of June 2023 at 20.00 at the Municipality Theatre of Argostoli “Kefalos’’.
The participant card costs 15 euros per person for participants of athletic groups, coaches and any other members of each delegation whom want to have the benefits of the participant card. The card includes participation rights, lanyard with accreditation, free entrance at Melissani Cave and Drogarati Cave, discount at coastal tickets to and from Lixouri, various discounts at shops and restaurants through the movement “FRIENDS” etc. At our website you will find all the information about the benefits of the participant card.
The money must be deposited in the following account until 31/05/2023 with the name of the sport club.
Please be aware that you shall have to deposit the funds in the following account:
Bank Name: Alpha Bank of Greece
Acct. No.: 7710 0200 2001 341
IBAN Code: GR8401407710771002002001341
Acct. Holder: A.G.C. EPTANISON
The registration form is completed and sent electronically via the special form available on our website https://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr/en/ from 15 April 2023 until 15 May 2023.
The Organizing Committee will award prizes to all athletic groups as well as diplomas to all participants.Special Prize is awarded to the group with the largest number of participants.
- Welcome speech and briefing for Group Leaders at Argostoli Municipal Theatre at 20.00.
- Parade of the teams and Opening Ceremony (21.00-22.30).
- Training at Lixouri in the morning (optional).
- Beach Party at Lixouri (11.00-14.00).
- Event at Lixouri: Group Performances (20.00-22.00) . Due to lack of appropriate space, programs who need special equipment such as with trampoline can not be performed there.
- Free time for excursion or beach.
- Main Event in Argostoli: Group Performances & Awards (18.00-22.00)
- Free time for excursion or beach
- Group’s Farewell Event
Monday 03/07: Groups’ Departure.
Accommodation at hotel:
The accommodation at hotel is your responsibility. Because of the summer tourist season and the increased demand for rooms you should look early for accommodation.
In all sport places there will be medical team ready to give you first aid and paramedical help in any case. The participating teams are obliged to cover the expense of insurance for their members in case of illness and accident.
Mrs Eleni Dardamanis
Viber Number : +306945053431
We are at your disposal for any clarification. Just email us.
For more information visit our WebSite: https://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr/en/
The President of the