Greece, Kefalonia 27-30/06/2019
The A.G.S. Eptanison and the Organizing Committee of the 31st international festival gymnastics for all, Kefalonia Gym Festival “Anna Pollatou”, invites you to participate at this unique annual athletic event which will be held from 27 to 30 June 2019 on the beautiful island of Kefalonia in Greece.
Kefalonia Gym Festival “Anna Pollatou” is one of the biggest events of “Gymnastics For All” in Greece and in Europe. It is an annual event that takes place every year at the end of June on the island of Kefalonia. It lasts for 4 days and there are performances of the athletic groups in three different parts of the island: Lixouri, Fragata and Argostoli.
Following the idea and philosophy of gymnastics for all, the Festival is non competitive character and appeals to everyone who exercises without discrimination. People from different parts of the world are united through their love for exercising and they enjoy their participation in this big celebration of sport.
Conditions to Participate…
Participating groups can be from all institutions such as – Sports Programs from municipalities, from Public and Private Schools, from Athletic Sports Clubs, from Universities (especially sports academies), from Sports Centers, from Work Out Gymnasiums (e.g. aerobics), groups whose members are with special disabilities and of course all age groups (e.g. golden age gymnastics for all).
- There is no age limit. All age groups can participate
- The number of participants in each group must be at least 10 (ten) participants (and over).The main goal is maximum participants of all age groups in each group.
- The duration of each program must be up to 5 (five) minutes.
- Free choice of choreography and music.The title of the program and the name of the athletic group must be written on the CD. The athletics group must also have an alternate audio CD.
- The programs may consist of elements from: Rhythmic gymnastics, Aerobics, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Trampoline, Folklore dancing (with gymnastics elements), Modern dancing (with gymnastics elements), any other elements of gymnastics
- You can choose to use any gymnastics apparatus including apparatus that is of your ingenuity.
- In the 1st presentation at the main square of Lixouri, programs that have high difficulty elements (eg. from mini tramps) can not participate because of space limit.
- Εach group may present only 1 (one)program in every event.
- Each athletic group has the responsibility for the health condition of its athletes. After sending the application form for each team states that they accept these responsibilities of their own account.
- Each group has the responsibility to look after their personal art effects on their account.
The participant card is 15 euros per person for participants of athletic groups, coaches and any other members of each delegation whom want to have the benefits of the participant card. The card includes participation rights, lanyard with accreditation, discount at coastal tickets to and from Kefalonia, discount at transport tickets to and from Kefalonia with KTEL KEFALONIAS S.A., discounts at shops and restaurants through the movement “FRIENDS” etc. At our website you will find all the information about the benefits of the participant card.
The money must be deposited in the following account with the name of the depositor and the institution.
Please be aware that you shall have to deposit the funds in the following account:
Bank Name: Alpha Bank
Acct. No.: 771002002001341
IBAN: GR 5301406830771002002001341
Acct. Holder: A.G.S. EPTANISON
The registration form is completed and sent electronically via the special form available on our website: http://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr until 30 April 2019.
The Organizing Committee will award prizes to all athletic groups as well as diplomas to all participants.
Special Prize is awarded to the group with the largest number of participants.
26/06: Groups arrival
27/06: Parade of the teams and Opening Ceremony
28/06: Event at Lixouri
29/06: Event at Fragata
30/06: Main Event at Argostoli
01/07: Groups Departure
Side Events are organized every day of the Festival.
Mr Stavros Basiardis
Kokolata – Argostoli 28100
Kefalonia P.S. 28100, Hellas
Mobile : +306944 918 03
Mrs Eleni Dardamanis
Planning and Organizing Coordination
The President of the