Participating groups can be from all institutions such as – Sports Programs from municipalities, from Public and Private Schools, from Athletic Sports Clubs, from Universities (especially sports academies), from Sports Centers, from Work Out Gymnasiums (e.g. aerobics), groups whose members are with special disabilities and of course all age groups (e.g. golden age gymnastics for all).
- There is no age limit. All age groups can participate
- The number of participants in each group must be at least 10 (ten) participants (and over).The main goal is maximum participants of all age groups in each group.
- The duration of each routine must be up to 5 (five) minutes.
- Free choice of choreography and music.The title of the routine and the name of the athletic group must be written on the CD or USB Stick. The athletics group must also have an alternate audio CD.
- The routines may consist of elements from: Rhythmic gymnastics, Aerobics, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Trampoline, Folklore dancing (with gymnastics elements), Modern dancing (with gymnastics elements), any other elements of gymnastics
- You can choose to use any gymnastics apparatus including apparatus that is of your ingenuity.
- The performance area is a gymnastic mattress 14mx14m (7 roll mats thickness 37mm ).
- In the 1st presentation at the main square of Lixouri, routines that have high difficulty elements (eg. from mini tramps) can not be performed there because of space limit.
- Εach team can participate with different groups. Each group may present only 1 (one) routine in every event.
- Passport and valid health or insurance card of the athletes is required.
- Each group has the responsibility to look after their personal art effects on their account.
- Visit our web site https://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr/acceptance-of-terms-and-conditions/ and download the declaration form of acceptance of terms and conditions. This declaration must be given to the Organizing Committee on the HOD meeting on the 29 of June 2023 at 20.00 at the Municipality Theatre of Argostoli “Kefalos’’.
The participant card costs 15 euros per person for participants of athletic groups, coaches and any other members of each delegation whom want to have the benefits of the participant card. The card includes participation rights, lanyard with accreditation, free entrance at Melissani Cave and Drogarati Cave, discount at coastal tickets to and from Lixouri, various discounts at shops and restaurants through the movement “FRIENDS” etc. At our website you will find all the information about the benefits of the participant card.
The money must be deposited in the following account until 31/05/2023 with the name of the sport club.
Please be aware that you shall have to deposit the funds in the following account:
Bank Name: Alpha Bank of Greece
Acct. No.: 7710 0200 2001 341
IBAN Code: GR8401407710771002002001341
Acct. Holder: A.G.C. EPTANISON
The registration form is completed and sent electronically via the special form available on our website: https://kefalonia-gymfestival.gr/en/ until 15 May 2023.