CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE
Participating groups can be from all institutions such as – Sports Programs from municipalities, from Public and Private Schools, from Athletic Sports Clubs, from Universities (especially sports academies), from Sports Centers, from Work Out Gymnasiums (e.g. aerobics), groups whose members are with special disabilities and of course all age groups (e.g. golden age gymnastics for all).
- There is no age limit .Αll age groups can participate.
- The number of participants in each group must be at least 8 (eight) participants (and over).The main goal is maximum participants of all age groups in each group.
- The duration of each program must be up to 5 (five) minutes.
- Free choice of choreography and music.
- Each athletic group must always have a second audio CD – music
- The programs may consist of elements from: Rhythmic gymnastics, Aerobics, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Trampoline, Folklore dancing (with gymnastics elements), Modern dancing (with gymnastics elements), any other elements of gymnastics
- You can choose to use any gymnastics apparatus including apparatus that is of your ingenuity.
- In the 1st presentation – main square of Lixouri, programs that have high difficulty elements (eg. from mini tramps) can not participate because of space limit.
- Εach team can participate with different groups.Each group may present only 1 (one) program in every event.
- The performance area at Lixouri and Fragata is 14mx14m (7 roll mats). In Argostoli there are two mattresses in the performance area, a gymnastic mattress (14mx14m) and a rhythmic gymnastics mattress (14mx14m).
- Each team has the responsibility for the health condition of its athletes. After sending the application form for each team states that they accept these responsibilities of their own account.
- Each team has the responsibility to look after their personal art effects on their account.
- The participants accept or not the video recording and photography of its team. With your registration you also consent to the posting of audiovisual material (video and photos) on the website of Kefalonia Gym Festival, as well as on the respective social media pages networking of the event.
- A list name of all participants is required, including representatives, coaches and any other members of each delegation. Please email this information in advance email@example.com
The participant card is 15 euros per person for participants of athletic groups, coaches and any other members of each delegation whom want to have the benefits of the participant card. The card includes participation rights, lanyard with accreditation, discount at coastal tickets to and from Kefalonia,discounts at shops and restaurants through the movement “FRIENDS”, free entrance at Melissani Cave and Drogarati etc.
The money must be deposited in the following account until 31/05/2023 with the name of the depositor and the team.
Please be aware that you shall have to deposit the funds in the following account:
Bank Name: Alpha Bank
Acct. No.: 771002002001341
IBAN: GR 8401407710771002002001341
Acct. Holder: A.G.C. EPTANISON